Xanthan Gum Food Grade
Xanthan Gum Food Grade is produced by fermentation of carbohydrate with Xanthomonas campestris,It is natural,high molecular weight biopolymer that function as excellent thickener, suspension agent, stabilizer in various food & beverage.
It is light creamy white powder, soluble in cold or hot water. It provides excellent rheology or texture control,efficient suspension in all food & beverage applications.
* High viscosity/thickening ability, even in low concentration
* Unique pesudoplasticity flow to improve mouthfeel,remove “tacky”feel of thick solutions,easy and efficient in pump transform in production process
* High performance suspension-stabilizing to create harmonious solution
* Excellent Moisture retention to extend shelf life
* Stable to high salt,temperature change,broad PH stable
* Excellent Rheology control,improve food texture
Xanthan Gum Food Grade:
Xanthan Gum FG80 80mesh Xanthan Gum
Xanthan Gum FG200 fine powder 200mesh Xanthan Gum
Xanthan Gum FG T Transparent Xanthan Gum
Xanthan Gum FG RD Rapid dispersible Xanthan Gum
Recommend dosage: 0.1%-0.5% based on weight,adjustable on specific needs
CAS Number: 11138-66-2
Our Xanthan Gum Food Grade meets JECFA,E-415 & FCC V criteria.
Packaging: packed in 25kg net multiply paper bags or white carton box, shrinkwrapped on pallets properly designed.
Storage: keep original packaging sealed,stored in water-proof,clean and dry conditions.
Shelf life: 2years after production stored as above requested